Summer Camp Overview
- Full week sign-up only as we are already limiting enrollment for safety measures.
- There will be no lunch/lunch break at our camp this year, so that we may avoid having campers congregate in one area. This is another reason why we are only having camp 9:00am-12:30, our thinking being that players can just grab lunch after camp.
- No-Contact Digital Thermometer used each morning before campers and staff enter facility (97-99 degrees Fahrenheit is ideal reading)
- Social distancing will be enforced and staff will be diligent in reminding campers.
- Campers will not touch tennis balls. Instructors will pick up balls for campers.
- Club will be sanitized throughout day and each night with professional disinfectants.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on each court and in various locations throughout facility.
- No parents or spectators in the facility, so that we may keep the lowest and safest number of people in the club throughout day.
Ideally we will start on Monday June 29th when camps are allowed to open … We will communicate definitive start date mid next week as we learn more.
Please fill out the form for more information, you can also e-mail GHRCsummer@gmail.com to register with Phil my partner there.